The Air Cadet Hall (formerly known as the Olds Recreation Center) has a long history here in Olds, Alberta after being built in the early 1940's.
Originally, it was an armory where Reserve members of the Armed Forces trained! They even parked tanks in the building!
The building has been occupied by the Olds Evergreen Club, the Olds Museum, the Olds Rifle Club and Olds Before and After School Care program.
Currently the No. 185 Olds Royal Canadian Air Cadets Parade in the building from September to June of each year. The building is also used by a variety of community groups including Move Yourself Dance, Redemption Church, Home Church Sisterhood, Home Church Youth a monthly Coffee House and OKO Driver Training.